Industry-leading SAFe® certification and training, recognized globally by industries. Leading SAFe® certification is one the most popular and complete approach for large-scale Agile projects. Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) certified personals are recognized globally for their ability to support the successful transformation of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprise.
Leading SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework): SAFe® Agilist 4.6 Certification Training Classroom Training
- 2 Days of Classroom Training.
- Free Access to Online program on Scaled Agile Framework.
- SAFe Agilist Certification Exam Questions and Answers.
- 15 PDUs from PMI (PMI-ACP / PMP).
- The hard copy of the course Material.
- Certification (SAFe Agilist) on successful completion of the exam.
- SAFe Agilist Certification Cost is included, if required again, need to pay the retake fee.
What is the focus of this course?
“This two-day course delivers the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)”. You will learn how to drive and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at an enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe® to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
The class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values.
- Understanding SAFe Principles.
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader.
- Establishing Team and XP engineering practices.
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning.
- Executing and Releasing Value.
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps.
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management.
- Leading the transformation.
What are the pre-requisites for the certification?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
How do I get certified as a SAFe Agilist?
Following are the steps involved in the certification process:
Step one: The first step toward becoming a SAFe certified professional is to attend the Leading SAFe® course.
Step two: Capital Pass the SAFe Agilist online test conducted by Scaled Agile.
Step three: To pass the test, a candidate must correctly answer at least 34 out of the 45 questions (75% passing score).
Once you pass the exam, you will need to submit a license agreement to the Scrum Alliance for acceptance, and a membership profile must be completed.
Who should take this course?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs.
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects